This 3-week program is intended for those that justice burns in their heart, providing them with tangible skill sets to develop specialized programs and provide holistic care for victims and survivors of injustice.
The program includes online training to prepare students to be released on to the frontlines. Lectures will be provided by seasoned leaders from anti-trafficking organizations. Each student will have the opportunity for placement within our global partner network upon completion of the school. The first Justice School 5.24 took place in Brazil in 2018, the second school took place in Mexico City. This year, summer 2020 the school will run in ONLINE. Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Inner healing
- Victimology & traumatology
- Practical prevention & intervention strategies
- Aftercare models & methodologies
- Theology of suffering & biblical foundations for freedom
- Burnout prevention & self-care
Dates: July 6-31, 2020
Payment By: July 6, 2020
Prices: $20 registration fee/$300 school fee
Want to stay updated? FOLLOW US
- What do my tuition fees cover?
- Incredible teaching
- Lectures provided by seasoned leaders in anti-trafficking organizations
- Mentorship by previous Justice School 5.24 students
- What types of people would benefit from this program?
This program is focused toward people seriously interested in serving in the field of anti-human trafficking. The program provides skilled training and opportunity for potential placement upon successful completion of the program. We also welcome all of those with justice burning in their hearts.
4-10 hours of pre-recorded classes during the week and 1 live course on the weekend with the teachers.
What to expect
The school will be an intense 3 week program. It will be fast-paced and hold a great deal of lecture and information. You should be prepared for the following:
- Lectures from seasoned leaders in anti-trafficking organizations.
- Extra assigned reading in your down time to further expand the ideas being taught in class.
- Journaling and reflection to be shared with your small groups.
- Intentional times of question and answer with teachers and leaders as you process all of the information you are being taught.